Questions reuse waste
• 1. Do you ever throw away things that can still be used? Please give an example.
• 2. Do you think garbage can be recycled?
• 3. Do you save used things like plastic bags for future use?
• 4. What sort of people do you think like to keep used things?
• 5. Do you think used things are always worthless?
The Throw-away Culture (for candidates)
A card listing two different groups of people:
1. manufacturers & consumers
2. young people & elderly people
3. wealthy people & low-income people
4. people who care about durability & people who care about fashion
• Whether the throw-away culture should be encouraged?
• 1. Do you think it’s wasteful to throw away things that can still be used?
• 2. Why are many young people in the habit of throwing away things which can still be used?
• 3. Are wealthy people wasteful?
• 4. Are disposable products a waste of natural resources?
• 5. Why do elderly people rarely have the habit of throwing away things which can still be used?
• 6. In which way can we stimulate productions?
• 7. Why government encourage people to consume?